Cancer Treatment Product
Quit smoking abruptly: The less tobacco you’re exposed to, the less you’re likely to have mouth cancer, pancreas cancer, throat cancer, pharynx cancer and lung cancer. That involves both smoking and being a secondhand smoker.
Decrease your intake of alcohol: Try to decrease alcohol intake as much as you can so as to decrease
the risk of colon cancer, breast cancer and liver cancer.
Consider healthy foods for cancer prevention, such as:
Fruit and vegetables: While you’re trying to decrease cancer risk, and to prevent cancer, it’s a must to consider a diet composed of variant fruits and vegetables, such as whole grains and beans.
- Avoid high-calorie containing foods so as to decrease the risk of obesity and related cancers.
- Avoid processed meat: The more processed meat you eat, the more you’re prone to cancer.
- Stick to plant-based foods: Plant-based foods decrease the risk of different types of cancer, especially
- colon cancer. That’s why it’s advised to ensure involving those foods in your daily diet, such as whole grains, legumes and nuts.
- In terms of fats and meat: when it comes to how to prevent cancer, olive oil, over butter and fish are advised to be considered instead of other fats and red meat.
How to cure cancer?
vegetable that was found in many studies to cure cancer through different effects, as follows:
- Black garlic specifically decreases the risk of stomach cancer, colon cancer, esophagus cancer, pancreas
cancer and breast cancer.
- Black garlic inhibits the rate of cells' proliferation, which in turn results in decreasing cancer
- Black garlic consumption also inhibits tumor growth in the diseased tissues.
Check with your doctor or nutritionist to know more information on tracking and keeping cholesterol levels under check.